as some of you may noticed there has been a discussion related to CPDN being part of Gridcoin whitelist - CPDN crunchers can receive cryptocurrency reward. However Gridcoin community has a checklist that a project has to satisfy - what is a MUST or CAN criteria is not final yet, but I would like to get a sense here what is possible or not from a CPDN perspective and get Gridcoin community know. I marked with red the ones I think are difficult. Thanks in advance and I hope I post it in the right section.
1. Provide a brief description of the BOINC project.
2. Are there any planned/published scientific papers related to the BOINC project?
3. Link to TOC, privacy statements, are the links present on their site?
4. Are there any software dependencies? VirtualBox, Docker, etc.
5. What software/hardware is the project compatible with? (CPUs, GPUs, 32/64bit, OS, etc).
6. Provide contact details of project admin (email or forum account for private messaging).
7. What is the category of the project? (Volunteer/non-profit | Commercial/For-Profit | BOINC DAC (BDAC) ).
8. If the BOINC project is commercial/for-profit:
8.1 Does the project intend to reward BOINC users for their contributed work? 8.1.1 Rewarding users with GRC or self-issued token?
8.2 Is the project backed by a company?
9. Is the project suitable for Proof-Of-Research? (Is work verifiable? Non-fake-able results)
10. Does the project have an entry on netsoft/boincstats/free-dc/other BOINC statistics site?
11. Does the project website provide SSL encryption?
12. Does the project website utilize captchas for improved security?
13. Has the project secured itself from spam account creation?
14. How frequently does the project update their statistics extract files? (user.xml.gz host.xml.gz team.xml.gz etc).
15. Will the project have sufficient work units for team Gridcoin to continuously crunch? More than a month of inactivity will lead to probable invalidation of whitelist status.
15.1 Is there a delay in the validation of returned results?
16. Have the project admins/owners acknowledged the existence of Gridcoin? Is the proposal to whitelist the project originating from the project administrator or a community member?
16.1 Will the project administrators issue a news 'notice' regarding their project being whitelisted in the Gridcoin network?
17. Is the project's purpose legal? Will the project have to exclude countries due to regulatory issues?
18. Is the project (and/or the project's distributed application) open-source?
19. Has the project implemented additional counter-collusion/counter-cheating mechanisms?
20. Upon virus scanning the work units being distributed by the project, are there any detections? (https://www.virustotal.com/ being the most reliable)